A blog about U.S. immigration matters by Paul Szeto, a former INS attorney and an experienced immigration attorney and counsel. Contact Info: 732-632-9888, http://www.1visa1.com/ (All information is not legal advice and is subject to change without prior notice.)

Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Eligible H-4 Dependent Spouses May Apply for EAD starting May 26, 2015

USCIS just announced today that certain eligible H-4 dependent spouses of H-1B workers may apply for Employment Authorization Document (EAD) as of May 26, 2015.  Eligible H-4 dependent spouses include those who are seeking employment-based lawful permanent resident (LPR) status. Please also see our previous post for more details.

No comments:

Post a Comment