A blog about U.S. immigration matters by Paul Szeto, a former INS attorney and an experienced immigration lawyer. We serve clients in all U.S. states and overseas countries. (All information is not legal advice and is subject to change without prior notice.)

Contact: 732-632-9888, http://www.1visa1.com/

Tuesday, January 17, 2023

Premium Processing expanded to Multinational Manager and NIW I-140 Petitions






USCIS just announced further expansion of the premium processing services for I-140 petitions under certain EB-1 and EB-2 classifications, which will be effective on January 30, 2023.

Beginning January 30, 2023, USCIS will accept I-907 for the following types of I-140 petitions: 
  • All pending E13 Multinational Executive and Manager Petitions and E21 classification as a member of professions with advanced degrees or exceptional ability seeking national interest waiver (NIW) petitions;
  • All new E13 Multinational Executive and Manager Petitions and E21 NIW petitions filed on or after January 30, 2023.
For these I-140 petitions, USCIS will have 45 days to adjudicate them under premium processing.

It is also expected that USCIS will announce further expansion of premium processing for the following petitions:
  • March: pending I-765 petitions filed by F-1 students for OPT/STEM OPT extension;
  • April: new I-765 petitions filed by F-1 students for OPT/STEM OPT extension; 
  • May:pending I-539 applications filed by F-1 students and exchange visitors for status changes/extensions.
  • June: new I-539 applications filed by F-1 students and exchange visitors for status changes/extensions.

Stay tuned for further details!


No comments: